Getting started as Student
Here is a brief start guide to using Linc as a student in your Educational Institution.
Step 1. Get familiar with Linc
What is it?
Linc is the instant connection between students and tutors. We are an e-learning multiplatform where students can request tutoring lessons, mentoring sessions and more with tutors from their own Educational Institution.
We work directly with educational institutions to bring technological tools to their students in order to make their way of learning more interactive and enhancing.
How does it work?
Through Linc, students are able to request tutoring lessons interacting in real-time with tutors. All the process of requesting, confirming, starting, and finishing the tutoring lessons are done through the Linc app.
Linc is available in the following platforms:
- Web App: Accessible through any web browser.
- Mobile App: Available for iOS and Android.
Types of tutoring lessons
- Individual lessons (1 to 1): One tutor with just one student.
- Group lessons: One tutor with two or more students.
Forms of tutoring lessons
- In-person tutoring: Tutoring lessons that require the physical presence of the student and tutor that can take place either on or off-campus.
- Online tutoring: Tutoring lessons that are given in the virtual classroom through Linc's web app.
Step 2. Enter the Linc platform
Using the mobile application
Linc's mobile app is free and is available for iOS and Android.
Register and activate your account
Open the app in your smartphone and follow the next steps:
- Type in your institutional email
- Fill in the information
- Create a password
- Confirm your account
- Log into your educational institution's email
- Open the confirmation email sent by Linc (email@example.com)
- Click the button "Confirm email"
Once the account is confirmed you will be able to login to the app immediately.
Using the web app
Click here to see the guide on how to log in through the web app.
Step 3. Schedule your first lesson
Using the mobile app
To schedule your first lesson it is necessary to be registered and logged in to the mobile app.
Play the following video to see a guide on how to schedule your first lesson:
Using the web app
Click here to see the guide on how to schedule your first lesson through the web app.