I am not receiving notifications. Why?
There could be a number of different reasons why you're not receiving push notifications.
If you're not receiving push notifications verify that your smartphone is connected to the internet and that the app has allowed all push notifications.
Verify push notifications are allowed on your iOS device
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Search for the Linc app in "Notification style".
- Enable the option "Allow notifications":
Verify that notifications are allowed on Android
Note: The configuration options could vary depending on the device.
- Open the Settings app in your device.
- Go to apps and notifications.
- Look for Linc and go to configuration settings.
- In the notifications section make sure notifications are allowed.
If you're not receiving notifications verify that your computer is connected to the internet and that the Linc web app has allowed permissions for push notifications.
Verify push notification permits
- Log into Linc's web app.
- Go to your browser's address bar.
- Make sure notifications are "allowed" like shown in the following picture: