How to book a session
Booking sessions, appointments, or any other service offered by your educational institution is very simple and fast using Linc.
💡 You can book your appointments 3 months in advance from the current month.
To book a session using the mobile app follow these steps:
- Open the Linc app and sign in to your account.
- Press on the (+) sign that is located in the down right corner.
- Select the desired tutoring type: 1-on-1 or group.
- Select the area or category.
- Select the subject.
- Select the tutor of your preference.
- Select the day and time for your session.
- Select where is the session going to take place (applies only for in-person tutoring)
- Finally, send the request to the tutor.
You will receive a prompt response from the tutor through a push notification. Use the chat to communicate with your tutors at any time.
To book a session using the web app follow these steps:
1. Click on the button "Book session" in the top left corner.
Select the type of tutoring, area, and subject for the session.
2. Select the tutor of your preference and click "Book session" and then press "Next".
Verify that the chosen subject is the correct one.
3. Select the date (day and hour) of the session according to the availability of the tutor and then click "Next".
4. Select the place for the session and click "Next".
5. Verify the session information is correct and click "Send session request".
6. Wait for the tutor's confirmation.
You will receive a prompt response from the tutor through an email notification. Additionally, you can use the chat offered by the web app to communicate with your tutors.