I am not receiving notifications. Why?
There may be different reasons why you are not receiving notifications.
If you are not receiving notifications, verify that your smartphone is connected to the internet and the Linc app has notification permissions enabled.
Verify notification permissions on iOS
- Go to Settings> Notifications.
- Find the Linc app in the "Notifications" section.
- Activate the option "Allow notifications" as can be seen in the following image:
Verify notification permissions on Android
Note: Configuration options may vary by device. To see your details, contact the manufacturer.
- Open the Device Settings app.
- Press Apps and notifications.
- Find the Linc app and enter its settings.
- In the Notifications section, make sure they are enabled.
If you are not receiving notifications, verify that your computer is connected to the internet and the Linc web application has the notification permissions enabled.
- Enter the Linc web platform.
- Go to the address bar of your browser.
- Verify that the notifications are in the "Allowed" state as can be seen in the following image: