How to sync Linc calendar with Outlook, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange
- Sync with Outlook, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange from your computer
- Sync with Outlook, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange from your smartphone
- Log in to the Linc web app.
- Go to the main menu Sessions > Calendar.
- Copy your calendar URL.
- Go to the following link depending on your email provider:
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on "Add calendar"
- Select the option Subscribe from web.
- Paste the calendar URL.
- Click on the "Import" button.
The calendar sync has to be done through your computer. Once adding the calendar, you will be able to view the Linc calendar in your Microsoft Outlook app.