The news module allows administrators to publish news from the Educational Institution. The news are visible in the main dashboard of the platform.
The module consists of the following elements:
- "Active" News: These news are publicly visible by all users. To modify its status it is only necessary to edit the news and select the desired state.
- IMPORTANT: The application only shows the last 5 news by the most recent publication date. They can be identified by having the following symbology:
- "Inactive" News: These news are disabled, that is, are not visible by users.
- Add: Button to register new news.
- Search: Search engine that allows searches by name to filter news.
- Publications: All listed news or articles will be listed here.
Fields to create a post:
- External link (web page where the user is redirected when viewing the news)
- Date and time of publication
- Gradient and banner background image
The next step is to learn how to manage the students module.